A LCW festival pass gets you in. Into our pop-up Cocktail Village, into over 200 bars serving £5 cocktails, into some of the best events in the city, into venues offering discounted meals and into our incredible central London hub in Piccadilly Circus - The World Class House.
Essentially it’s your key to the city for the whole week, making you a part of the festival.
To get involved in the festivities you need to buy a festival pass. They cost £10 and are available to buy online. It's important to buy your pass BEFORE the week to beat the queues. To go inside the cocktail village, attend events and access the discounts and offers all you have to do is show your pass. It's your way in, and trust us when there's this many cocktails, being on the inside is way more fun.
FIVE REASONS TO BUY AN LCW FESTIVAL PASS
- All week access to the Cocktail Village at Old Spitalfields Market - over 30 pop-ups serving delicious drinks, pumping out tunes and cooking up tasty street food.
- All week access to the World Class House - a multi-story pop-up in Piccadilly Circus set in Jewel which will feature World Class's luxury range of spirits, all showcasing the future of drinking.
- Access to £5 cocktails across the city in 200 of London's best bars.
- Discounted sip and snack pairings in venues around London.
- Access to all our events, from parties to masterclasses, there's something for everyone.