- Callooh Callay, 65 Rivington St, EC2A 3AY
- 05/10/2016 to 09/10/2016
Experience two of the best bars in the world in one location -The Clumsies team from Athens are visiting Shoreditch cocktail bar Callooh Callay for London Cocktail Week!
For those sadly unfamillar with this brilliant bar team, The Clumsies is a fun cocktail bar which excutes a first class day menu before ramping up the fun at night with DJs and amazing drinks. Put simply these guys are renowded for serving the best cocktails in Greece.
And now you can catch them here, mixing up delightful drinks from Wednesday to Sunday - serving their own specially created menu of World Class cocktails.
The pop-up will be one of the highlights of the week and a sure fire party atmosphere.
- Nutty Old Fashioned - Zacapa 23 rum, Carob, thyme, walnut
- Rhubarb Sour - Tanqueray no. TEN gin, pickled rhubarb, mustards seeds
- Circle of Life - Cîroc vodka, Sauternes wine, parmesan brine, picked currant
- Celtic Forest - Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve whisky, basil, chartreuse green, honey, lemon
- Agua Fresca - Ketel One Vodka, fennel, amontillado sherry, Tree cents Aegean tonic
- Catch Me If You Can - Tanqueray no. TEN gin, poppy, violet
- Calypso Daiquiri - Zacapa 23 rum, muscovado sugar, fresh lime juice, lime kaffir leaves, Dr. Adam Elmegirab teapot bitters
- Infinity - Bulleit Bourbon, distilled liquid leaven, hazelnut potion, olive
- Festive Mood - Ketel One Vodka, black mustard seeds, fresh pineapple juice, honey syrup, Champagne
- #Controlphyloxera - Tanqueray no. TEN gin, tomato, strawberry, spices