- Whistling Shop, 63 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2DU
- 04/10/2016 to 05/10/2016
This very special week of cocktails inspires the Gin Journey to have a look into the history books. And the history books have drinks in them.
They will be focusing on a different classic gin cocktail at every stop throughout the evening and letting the gin do it's little dance in a twisted classic.
London Cocktail Week brings an extra special Gin Journey with a cherry on top to the party. They're making an additional stop at the LCW central hub, Spitalfields to see what their very own Gin Journey alumni Cocktail Kate has created for you at her 100 Hoxton pop up. That's one extra gin, gin cocktail and more gin chat for your cheddar.
As usual it's all chauffeur driven, there's loads of gin and loads of fun information plus a distillery stop to boot. Mega.
Details on the stops you'll make and the gin's you'll be tasting below..
1. 18:30 - Worship Street Whistling Shop - Sipsmith
2. LCW Hub - Cocktail Kate - VICTORY
3. 46 & Mercy - Beefeater
4. East London Liquor Company
5. Loves Company - Martin Miller's
6. Callooh Callay - Citadelle