- 55 Laburnum Street, London, E2 8BD
- 20/10/2016 to 22/10/2016
- Opening Times
Buy Tickets Now
Hoxton Docks down on Regents Canal will be the proud home of the inaugural Hoxtoberfest. Not another one of those soul-crushing UK Oktoberfest tragedies, but a joy-inducing fusion of the best of German food, beer, and cocktails, spiked with just a trace of East London. It will be something you want to see.
Starting on Thursday 20th and running through to Saturday 22nd October, Hoxtoberfest will not be contained by four walls alone. Instead we’re creating a multi-room Bavarian extravaganza, taking over a whole block of canal side warehouses and yards:
- A full sized alpine chalet and biergarten to contain ludicrous amounts of Erdinger Fest Bier.
- Live music space with a full blown Berliner Pilsner Bar. The place will be decked out like a traditional Oktoberfest tent and you’ll experience the sounds of Old Dirty Brasstards and Oktoberfest Partyband Albfetza.
- The legendary Herman Ze German, on hand to deliver mouth-watering Germanic delights straight from the bratwurst grill.
- Take a trip canal side where Fritz Kola will be hosting a Berlin cocktail bar.
So yes, we have tables, yes we have steins - but we’ve also got Bratwurst, cocktails, brass bands, a fresh-pine chalet and a canal. You get the point. We’ll see you there!