- The Biscuit Factory, 100 Clements Road, London, SE16 4DG
- 27/01/2017 to 28/01/2017
Tier 1 - £20 + booking fee (Includes entry, a complimentary Monkey Shoulder Lazy Old Fashioned cocktail and entry)
Tier 2 - £42 + booking fee (Includes entry, a dish from every trader, a Monkey Shoulder Lazy Old Fashioned)
Burns Night is fast approaching and what better way to spend it than at the Burns Hootenanny pop-up where street food specialists KERB are joining forces with whisky mavericks Monkey Shoulder.
The team will be taking over the space at The Biscuit Factory for a two night Burns event like no other.
Expect Scottish street food, a whisky den and highland-themed games all set in a secret Bermondsey warehouse. What’s not to love?
MENU HIGHLIGHTS (other and vegetarian options available):
- The Wild Game Co - Haggis Scotch eggs; Haggis Mac n Cheese
- Deeney’s - Slow cooked venison tacos (with spicy salsa and whisky crème fraiche); the famed Macbeth Toastie (Haggis, cheddar, caramelised onion, rocket & mustard)
- Ghetto Grillz - Chicken schnitzel stuffed with haggis served on celeriac & candied beets slaw
- Oyster Boy - Fresh Cumbrae Rock and Loch ryan native oysters with Tabasco or whisky dressing
- Nonna’s Gelato - ‘Build your own’ whisky sundae:
- Raspberry sorbet
- Honey cream gelato
- Fior di latte gelato
- Pear and whisky caramel
Topped with whisky Oatmeal crumble/shortbread wafer/whisky sauce
DRINKS: Ticket holders can taste Old Fashioneds from Monkey Shoulder, the 100% malt whisky made for mixing, plus four Scottish KERB cocktail creations, great wine and local craft beers.
LIVE MUSIC: “Monster Ceilidh” (Teesside fiddler and accordion maestro meets dub-heavy electric bass) as well as live DJs before and after.
HIGHLAND THEMED GAMES: ft. Corn-hole, “sheep shearing” and Donald Trump’s crazy golf course.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 tickets are available via the ‘Buy Tickets Now’ link!