To round off the LWW festivities, Loire Valley Wines will be taking over the Sager + Wilde mezzanine for a delightful Sunday brunch.
- SAGER + WILDE, Arch, 250 Paradise Row, London, E2 9LE
Round off the London Wine Week festivities with a spectacular Sunday brunch as wine-expert Lindsay Oram hosts a bespoke Loire Valley Wines meal on Sager+Wilde's mezzanine on Paradise Row.
Start your Sunday #Loiremoment with a glass of a sparkling wine followed by the delightful wine and food pairing brunch featuring Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil, Savennières, Saumur Champigny, Rosé d’Anjou and Vouvray. Once the meal is over you can keep channeling those lazy Sunday vibes as the restaurant gives you all access to a special offer of Loire Valley Wines by the glass for the rest of the day.
YOUR SUNDAY BRUNCH MENU:
Guests will enjoy all 6 wine and food pairings:
- Aperitif of Vouvray brut, Catherine et Pierre Breton la Dilettante
- Savennières, Château d'Epiré 2014 paired with grilled prawns
- Vouvray blanc, Champalou paired with grilled seasonal asparagus
- Saumur Champigny rouge, Thierry Germain 2015 paired with mushrooms on toast
- Rosé d'Anjou Bougrier 2016 paired with pork, chilli + fennel sausage bun
- Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil Frédéric MABILEAU 2014 paired with smoked brisket & chips