This August, Club Soda launches the first in a series of free UK City festivals, which give the public the chance to try, and to buy, the most exciting alternatives to alcohol on the market.
- The Bermondsey Square Hotel, Bermondsey Square, Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 3UN
- Opening Times
More and more people are joining the mindful drinking movement, and the demand for tempting alcohol alternatives has never been higher.
Club Soda are taking over the boutique Bermondsey Square Hotel, to celebrate the best in alcohol-free: craft beers, wines, lower-sugar sodas and infusions.
Featuring a range of innovative drinks, talks from producers, and mocktails from top mixologists, the event will be the first of its kind to truly showcase this emerging sector of the drinks industry.
- 0 to 0.5% abv adult drink tastings.
- 30 stalls with innovative drink and food.
- Talks and tastings from producers and new brands.
- Non-alcoholic mocktails from leading mixologists.
- Free samples of some of the newest and most exciting drinks available.
Relax on the summer roof garden and enjoy tutored tastings, flavour pairings, mixology masterclasses, and secrets from beer experts and wine sommeliers.
The best alcohol-free drinks producers in the UK, curated for you to explore.
Head to London’s first drinks festival – where only the glasses get smashed.