Slightly surreal and a little bit twisted, these virtual vineyards show off the dramatic scenery and contemporary wineries from Argentina.
- Victoria House Basement Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1B4DA
- 19/10/2017 to 20/10/2017
Ready for a leftfield excursion deep into Argentine wine country? If you haven’t already, snap up a ticket to Barullo – and party in a digital vineyard, created by award-winning multimedia artists.
We’re here to redefine wine tasting with:
- Unlimited wine
- Over 140 wines to choose from
- Two full glasses of your choice*
- Our slightly surreal Virtual Vineyard
- Small plates from winery chef, Lucas Bustos
- Sounds from top Argentine artists, including DJ Guille Bones
*Additional wine available for purchase by the glass and bottle (boom).