Learn all things gin and blend your very own guided by the experts at the Fever-Tree Gin School.
- Merchant House of Bow Lane, 13 Well Court, Off Bow Lane, London, EC4M 9DN
- 13/11/2017 to 20/12/2017
- Opening Times
- 18.30-19.30 or 20.30-21.30
Book via designmynight.com
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, IN TIME FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON!
Enrol in the Fever-Tree Gin School and you’ll learn two very important lessons: what gin best pleases your palette, and what Fever-Tree mixer brings that gin to life. You see, as a member of the Class of 2017 you’ll be invited to channel your inner gin distiller to create a liquid that’s totally unique and utterly delicious to you. You’ll then be allowed to take it home, making the small matter of homework a lot more fun too.
Set in the heart of central London, the Fever-Tree Gin School is back for another 6 weeks after a sell-out Summer, and with some of the best teachers in the business guiding the way, classrooms (and high-ball glasses) are sure to fill up fast (yet again).
Included in your ticket:
- G&T on arrival.
- Guided gin tasting and blending experience.
- Your very own uniquely blended gin to take away (500ml bottle)
- Complimentary gin goodies, including your favourite Fever-Tree mixers and a special Festive flavour.