The Gut Stuff is teaming up with Dram and Smoke on a series of supper club pop-ups - this is a dining experience where science class meets gourmet dining alongside live music and party vibes!
- Brixton East 1871, 100 Barrington Road, London, SW9 7JF
Did you know 95% of your serotonin is made in your gut? So we should probably start looking after them in 2018!
The Gut Stuff Supperclub kicks off the New Year in health and style on 18th of January with a pop-up where science class meets communal dining.
The experience will guide guests through the biggest revolution in the health and wellness world, gut health. The evening is hosted by DJ's The Mac Twins who will combine their two worlds of live music and their background in seeking a healthy but balanced lifestyle. True to The Gut Stuff brand, the night will focus on balance with an evening of great healthy food and learning that's delicious, creative and fun. With Kombucha cocktails, gutsy games, acid testers, shots of probiotics, live music from our house band The Microbes, and all the nuggets of knowledge you can possibly devour straight from the scientists, your brain and your second brain (your gut!) will not leave unsatisfied!
Take a peek at the recent London event HERE!
Things kick off at 7.00pm and the £45pp ticket gets you:
1 Welcome Kombucha Cocktail
4 Course Tasting Menu (Veggie/vegan menu also available)
Access to our bar after dinner until late (dinner finishes at around 9.30pm)
- Please note this event is communal seating. When purchasing tickets, let the team know the names of anyone who has booked separately who you need to sit with or email [email protected]
- Let the team know if you require a vegetarian menu or have any other specific dietary requirements at least 24 hrs in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Guests are asked to arrive promptly at 7.00pm when doors will open.
- Please note this is an 18+ event. Identification may be required.