Glenfiddich have teamed up with Chef Owner of Frog Adam Handling and Scout bars founder Matt Whiley to put together a decadent evening of dinner paired with whisky cocktails in celebration of the annual Scottish tradition, Burns Night.
- Pro Vision Studios Ltd, Railway Arch 363-365, How's Street, London, E2 8EE
The Glenfiddich Burns Night Experiment…is just that, an experiment. The evening steeped in Scottish culture is known for haggis and bagpipes, but this year, Glenfiddich is challenging that tradition and is hosting a Burns Night influenced by its very own spirit of experimentation.
In partnership with innovators from beyond the whisky world, Glenfiddich will be re-writing the Burns Night rule book to celebrate the life of Scotland’s famous poet. Over the course of the evening, guests can enjoy a unique menu created by Adam Handling, Chef Owner of Frog by Adam Handling, and inspired whisky cocktails from Scout’s founder, Matt Whiley. Not only that, Glenfiddich’s Brand Ambassador, Sven Rutherford, will be bringing to life Burns’ work with assistance from some surprising performers.
Tickets cost £50 per person, which includes:
- A bespoke cocktail reception created by Matt Whiley on arrival
- ‘Snacks’ and a three course experimental Burns influenced supper created by Adam Handling
- Cocktail & Wine pairings for each course
- Unconventional entertainment during dinner
- If you do have any specific dietary requirements please detail them when booking.
Dress Code: Smart Casual