A decadent five course tasting menu at Fitzrovia's new Noizé - paired with delicious Vouvray wines from the Loire Valley.
- Noizé, 39 Whitfield Street, London, W1T 2SF
- Opening Times
£45 to include all wines
On April 26th at Noizé restaurant in Bloomsbury, join top wine expert, Laure Patry, who has worked for the likes of Gordon Ramsay and Claridges, with celebrated Loire wine producer Virginie Champalou for our Loire Moments Supper Club, focusing on wines from the Vouvray appellation with an exquisite pairing menu created by the team at Noizé Restaurant.
- Cheese Gougeres
- Confit Duck Ball with Pickled Pear
- Marinated Sea Bream, Hand Dived Scallop, Fennel, Cucumber
- Suckling Pig Belly, Sweetcorn, Baby Gem, XO, Chilli, Cider Jus
- Apple Tart Fine
Each course will be paired with a different wine from Vouvray in the Loire Valley.
- Vigneau-Chevreau: Vouvray sec 2016 Rougemont
- Domaine CHAMPALOU: Vouvray sec 2015
- Sébastien BRUNET: Vouvray demi-sec 2015 La Folie
- Domaine du Margalleau: Vouvray moelleux 2011
- Domaine Huet: Vouvray Fines bulles brut 2012
Vouvray is the largest white wine appellation in the Anjou-Saumur-Touraine region in the Loire Valley, producing Chenin Blanc wines in a range of styles from dry and sparkling to sweet dessert wines. Vouvray begins at the eastern edge of Tours and extends through seven communes on the right bank of the Loire and along its tributary, the Brenne. The maritime and continental climates meet in Vouvray. Generally cool weather with sunny autumn helps ripen the grapes and allow for sweet wine production.
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
More dates to follow for the Loire Valley Wines supper club