The London Essence Company unveils The Light House – an immersive journey exploring the essence of light.
- The Light House, 5-7 Grape Street, WC2H 8DW
- 01/10/2018 to 06/10/2018
Embark on a multi-sensory experience where perception-shifting light design intersects with innovative low-calorie cocktails produced by some of the world’s most influential bartenders.
The Light House will extol all the benefits of a lighter life under one roof. Guests will witness a multisensory experience through colour, scent, sight and sound, as they sample a selection of inventive light cocktails, each under 150 calories.
By day The Light House will offer a sensory escape from the reality of our busy lives, where light is used to create a space of relaxation, serenity and clarity. By night The Light House becomes a must-see destination; refracting, reflecting, illuminating and stimulating everyone who steps inside.
During each of the six nights the house will welcome an industry-leading bartender, handpicked by London Essence from some of the world’s most revered bars and hotels. Each will explore their own interpretation of light to craft low-calorie cocktails using the finest spirits and London Essence’s range of tonics, gingers and sodas.
- Monday – Erik Lorincz, former head bartender at The Savoy’s American Bar
- Tuesday – Ago Perrone from The Connaught, London
- Wednesday – Yann Bouvignies from Scarfes and Andrea Brulatti from The London Essence Company
- Thursday – Vasilis & Nikos from The Clumsies, Athens
- Friday – Antonio Lai from Quinary, Hong Kong
- Saturday – Ricardo Nava from Licoreria Limantour, Mexico
Guests can also partake in a programme of ‘Light Talks’ exploring a lighter life, in partnership with Healthy Hospo – a community initiative providing information, advice, support, and training on all aspects of mental and physical health in the hospitality industry.
The pop up is a short walk from Tottenham Court Road Underground (3 minutes) Covent Garden Underground (6 minutes).