An immersive whiskey infused drinking and dining experience, which pays homage to the illustrious landlady’s intrepid travels and the creative flair of the area.
- Lady Abercorn's Pub & Kitchen, Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel, 40 Liverpool Steet, London,, EC2M 7QN
- 30/09/2018 to 30/11/2018
Bulleit Frontier Whiskey will be collaborating with local East London artist Sophie Mo to create an immersive whiskey infused drinking and dining experience held inside contemporary public house Lady Abercorn‘s Pub & Kitchen.
Hidden behind heavy oak panelled doors, the pop-up parlour will be a destination for the curious. Daring guests will be able to indulge in a specially curated menu of decadent whiskey cocktails and limited edition dishes whilst the neon light wall provides the perfect selfie backdrop.
Visitors will be able to enjoy a calendar of events throughout the pop-up, such as whiskey masterclasses or tattoo consultancy with Sophie Mo. For the undecided, the parlour houses a full-length ‘magic mirror’, which superimposes a selection of tattoo designs on the body so individuals can experience their new look without getting inked.
Lady Abercorn herself will be showing off her tattoos as she stretches out on a traditional tattoo chair in the garden. Come rain or shine, she will be there to display her new ink and welcome guests as they walk past.
Featuring eclectic flavour combinations, the specially curated whiskey cocktail menu celebrates five countries from Lady Abercorn’s exotic travels.
- Quincy Cidre – A French inspired cocktail featuring Bulleit Bourbon, Apple Cider and Quince Shrub
- Chai This At Home – A cocktail inspired by the spices of India, featuring Bulleit Bourbon, Chai Tea, Winter Spice, Hemp Milk, Vanilla Drops, Maple & Black Walnut Bitters
- IScream – Inspired by classic Italian ice-cream, this offering includes a Shot of Bulleit Bourbon sweetened with Honey Truffle and served with a Smoked Salted Caramel and Bulleit Ice Cream Sandwich
- Mate Rye Here – A ‘Secret Serve’ inspired by America’s speakeasies includes Bulleit Rye and Yerba Mate
- Ye Olde Fashioned – A Middle Eastern inspired cocktail featuring Bulleit Ten-Year-Old Bourbon, Carob Syrup, Hazelnut and Chocolate Malagasy Bitters
With a menu featuring bourbon infused dishes, guests can enjoy bar snacks including Smoked Haddock Scotch Egg served with Bulleit Whiskey & Horseradish Crème Fraiche. Those looking for something more substantial can tuck into the signature Highland Venison Burger in a croissant style bun served with Cumberland Sauce, Cheddar, Homemade Red Onion Relish with Honey Roasted Parsnips,
For diners with a sweet tooth, the menu offers an indulgent homemade Salted Caramel Bulleit Whiskey ice-cream sandwich branded with a Bulleit Frontier Whiskey iron, to create a delicious smoky aftertaste.
THE PARLOUR CRAFT SESSIONS
25 OCT | TATTOO CONSULTING session with Sophie Mo & BARBER SESSION with Nikola Connelly
01 NOV | BULLEIT WORKSHOP with Jenna Ba * & BARBER SESSION with Nikola Connelly (booking here)
08 NOV | THE LADY A PARLOUR BULLEIT & TATTOO WORKSHOP with Jenna Ba & Sophie Mo * (booking here)
15 NOV | BARBER SESSION with Nikola Connelly
* these events require a booking, please click on the event to register. All events are free.”