The one-stop hub of London Cocktail Week in the heart of Brick Lane with 30+ pop-up bars serving £6 cocktails, hands-on cocktail-making and immersive experiences, plus street food and DJs.
- Old Truman Brewery, 146 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- 09/10/2019 to 13/10/2019
Free entry with your LCW Pass
The Cocktail Village is the biggest cocktail hub London has ever seen with boats and bikes, saunas and beaches, airport lounges and jungles all serving £6 cocktails to celebrate the festival.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 30+ bars and immersive experiences each serving £6 cocktails for five days.
- Hands-on cocktail masterclasses and demonstrations.
- A chance to meet the people behind your favourite spirits.
- First look at the newest mixology techniques and product launches
- Street food from London's best vendors
- DJs and special appearances
WHEN IS IT HAPPENING:
Wednesday 9 October - Sunday 13 October 2019
Open from midday-11pm
HOW TO GET IN:
Entry is free with a £10 FESTIVAL PASS which once downloaded gives you unlimited access to visit - this means you can come and go as you please, as often as you choose.
Limited tickets will be available on the door for £10 - but this will be one-time entry only, so we recommend you download your Festvial Pass in advance.
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL:
The Cocktail Village is just one part of this award-winning festival.
London Cocktail Week is now in it's tenth year and to celebrate - this year's festivities will stretch over ten days (including two weekends!) so you can really make the most of your Festival Pass. Over the ten days of the festival - 350 of London's very best bars will be throwing open their doors and welcoming you in to serve £6 cocktails using some of the finest spirits and liqueurs.