In celebration of National Tequila Day, Casamigos is partnering with leading London hotspot and Mexican restaurant Ella Canta to offer a series of Margarita Masterclasses and a three-course paired dinner.
- Ella Canta, One Hamilton Place, Park Lane, London, W1J 7QY
- 18.00, 19.00 or 20.00
For one night only, Casamigos brand ambassador Natasha Iny will teach you how to shake your own spicy cucumber & jalapeño margarita and share her knowledge to ensure you leave a mixology master.
You can choose from a selection of timings for the masterclasses including 6pm, 7pm and 8pm before indulging in a three-course dinner paired with three Casamigos cocktails.
The evening will include:
- Masterclass session - guests will make their own Spicy Cucumber and Jalapeño Margarita.
- Paired dinner:
- Starters including: Octopus with guajillo oil and charred onion, Mexican tamals and accompanied with the Casamigos Spritz
- Main dishes include: Tikin-xick fish, roasted pumpkin and traditional Michoacán pork carnitas paried with the Casamigos Old Fashioned
- Churros for dessert accompanied by a classic Casamigos Mezcal
Please contact Ella Canta to reserve your place via telephone on +44 (0)20 7318 8715 or via email at [email protected].