Come join the unusualists at the Hendrick’s Gin Tini Martini Townhouse for sensational sips created by a roster of the world’s best bartenders and experience a plethora of magical minuscule delights.
- ONEROOM, 9 French Place, London, E1 6JB
- 04/10/2019 to 07/10/2019
- Fri-Sat 18.00-20.00 & 21.00-23.00, Sun 18.00-20.00
Book via designmynight.com
The Tini Martini is BACK… BIGGER (and tinier) than ever!
The unusualists at HENDRICK’S GIN invite curious London Cocktail Week go-ers to step into the delightfully peculiar Tini Martini Townhouse across three nights.
From Friday 4th October until Sunday 6th October, the Hendrick’s Gin Tini Martini Townhouse will feature an immersive journey where the miniature is magnified and the sophisticated is supped in homage to the Martini, a.k.a. the ‘King of Cocktails’. Come explore the various universes of Hendrick’s Gin and enjoy a plethora of minuscule Martinis from a roster of the world’s best bars.
From micro pianists and tini artists to a whole host of infinitesimally small delights, your senses will be titillated as we take you through our Hendrick’s Orbium parallel universe into a world of all things Tini and finish off with a deeply floral Hendrick’s Midsummer Solstice experience unlike any other.
The Hendrick’s Gin Tini Martini Townhouse will hero a series of takeovers from some of the best loved bars from across the globe:
• On Friday 4th October, New York City’s NoMad Bar will be going head-to-head against Singapore’s Manhattan Bar – each showcasing their distinctive styles of hotel bar hospitality.
• On Saturday 5th October, Barcelona’s Two Shmucks will be bringing their five-star dive bar energy to the Tini Martini Townhouse while Amsterdam’s Super Lyan will be throwing down the playful Lyan vibes.
• On Sunday 6th October, Little Red Door from Paris will showcase their inimitable energy and playful cocktails while Edinburgh’s Panda & Sons will be serving up their one-of-a-kind Scottish hospitality.
Tickets will allow guests access to the Hendrick’s Gin Tini Martini Townhouse for two hours. Sessions will run from 6pm-8pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as 9pm-11pm on Friday and Saturday. Tickets include venue entry, entertainment, an immersive journey and all to be enjoyed with a tour of six complimentary Hendrick's Gin Tini Martinis.