The Cocktail Village is the biggest cocktail hub London has ever seen with boats and bikes, saunas and beaches, airport lounges and jungles all serving £6 cocktails to celebrate the festival.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 30+ bars and immersive experiences each serving £6 cocktails for five days.
- Hands-on cocktail masterclasses and demonstrations.
- A chance to meet the people behind your favourite spirits.
- First look at the newest mixology techniques and product launches
- Street food from London's best vendors
- DJs and special appearances
WHEN IS IT HAPPENING:
Wednesday 9 October - Sunday 13 October 2019
Open from midday-11pm
HOW TO GET IN:
Entry is free with a £10 Festival Pass which once downloaded gives you unlimited access to visit - this means you can come and go as you please, as often as you choose.
Limited tickets will be available on the door for £10 - but this will be one-time entry only, so we recommend you download your Festvial Pass in advance.
LOOK BACK ON LAST YEAR'S SELL OUT EVENT...